Skip to main content
Terms and Conditions
- The ballot is available to people living in Kent. This includes, but is not limited to, postcodes starting with CT, ME, TN, BR, DA, BN, RH, and TN.
- You can apply for tickets to as many attractions as you like, as we want as many Kent residents to benefit from the day as possible. If successful you will only win tickets to one attraction.
- You must be over the age of 18 to apply for tickets.
- Application does not guarantee tickets.
- Each ticket has an individual identification number and cannot be copied.
- Keep your ticket safe as it cannot be re-issued or replaced if lost or stolen.
- The attraction will have your contact details to check against the ticket and may request additional identification.
- Tickets must be handed over or shown at the attraction for admission.
- Tickets are valid for use on specific dates only.
- Tickets for the Kent Big Weekend are not valid for use in conjunction with any other offer.
- If due to circumstances beyond a venue’s control, such as severe weather, they have to close over the period of the Big Weekend, the attraction is not obliged to offer use of their tickets on an alternative date.
- The ticket is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The value of the ticket is 0.0001p.
- Please contact the attraction for opening and closing times.
- Attraction-specific terms and conditions of entry apply.
- If you have any special requirements, please contact the attraction directly before visiting.
- All information listed on the attractions' pages and details of their ticket offer are the responsibility of the attractions themselves, and they are required to check and ensure it is clear and valid. If you have any queries regarding their information, please contact the attraction directly.
Enter the email and password you used when creating your account